02 03 Sweet Mornings: Favorite Recipes of 2011 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Favorite Recipes of 2011

34

Well it’s almost 2012 and time to reflect on the last year. I started blogging in the Spring and never really found my momentum. After a few posts I put it aside, got busy with other things, and almost forgot about it.




In the Fall I started to read food blogs and the more I read the more fascinated and inspired I became. The photos were stunning and the food....let’s just say I have been trying WAY too many AMAZING recipes (if you measure by the fit of my pants). Finally at the end of November I decided to resurrect my blog and begin posting regularly. I LOVE IT!!!!!!  There is just something about it that I enjoy, maybe it’s because I love to talk about food and this way I can talk and I don’t notice if no one is listening (because I can't see eye’s begin to glaze and hear MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM like I do at home).  I can imagine that someone has stopped by for coffee, muffins, and  to share recipes. 

 Whatever it is I am going to continue in 2012.

Since my blog is so new there are only a few recipes on it but these are 3 of my (and my family’s) favorites:
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Muffins
One of my favorite muffins.  Chocolate and peanut butter, what's not to like.

Cinnamon 'Snickerdoodle' Bar Cookies 

The pan of these disappeared in a minute and the family is begging for more.



Chocolate Chip Dainties

A family favorite from the cookie tray.  I am always surprised by how yummy this cookie is when I make it at Christmas.  Don't know why I only make it at Christmas



Enjoy a wonderful New Year!!!!  May it be filled with Sweet Mornings!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38