02 03 Sweet Mornings: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread

34
It's time to start think about holidays and baking and that got me to thinking about this poor neglected blog of mine.....so I decided that I am going to start writing it again!!!  Still figuring out what changes I am going to make but for today we are starting with a yummy, easy to make quick loaf. 

This loaf is my favorite flavor profile, peanut butter and chocolate, and is perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.  The crust is almost crunchy but the inside stays moist.  The peanut butter doesn't overwhelm you but you definitely know its peanut butter and you can never go wrong by adding chocolate chips.  All in all its delicious and even my husband who is not a big fan of chocolate likes it and asked me to make it again.



My Mom gave me her Desert Rose dishes when I moved and I forgot about them... now that I've found them I am excited to use them!!!!  They remind me of Sunday dinners when I was a kid and eating in the dining room.  I also just love the way they look!!!  The pink roses just make me happy!!!  Of course I love, love, love dishes and love having variety, different dishes for different meals or type of food.  The dishes my food is on can bring back memories or just make me smile. Do you have a favorite set of dishes or dishes you use for a certain meal or food?

Enjoy!!!! Use your favorite dishes and have a sweet morning!!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread
Makes 1 loaf

Printable version

1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350
Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray

Mix peanut butter & oil until smooth.
Add sugar & mix.
Stir in egg, vanilla extract & milk.
In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, baking soda & baking powder. Add to peanut butter mixture.  Mix until just combined.

Stir in chocolate chips.

Pour into loaf pan.

Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38