02 03 Sweet Mornings: Finally Back!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Finally Back!!!

34
I'm back!!!!  It's been forever (o.k. about a year and a half) since I blogged here but I am back and ready to start sharing my cooking adventures again.  The quick version of where I've been - I got a full-time job, put on 15 pounds, and couldn't figure out how to make it all fit in.  I have left the job, relocated to a new state with my family and am ready to start sharing my sweet mornings and cooking adventures.

Since it has been soooooooo long since I posted something I decided that my first post had to be something wonderful!!  Something amazing!!!  Something chocolate (but of course)!!  It had to reflect why I started this blog to begin with, making yummy food that made the mornings sweet.  After much searching & tasting & experimenting I came up with this recipe, it is chocolate, it is peanut butter, it is more chocolate and it is yummy as a sweet breakfast treat or an afternoon indulgence!  In other words it is exactly what I have been searching for to restart Sweet Mornings.  I hope you enjoy it and it makes your morning sweet.



Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread
Makes 2 loaves
Printer Friendly Version


3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 ½ cups flour
½ cup cocoa
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
chocolate chips (I used a full 12 oz bag, use half the bag if you don't want chocolate overload)


Preheat oven to 350.  Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick spray.

In a mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients.  Add to the wet ingredients.

Stir in chocolate chips.

Pour into loaf pans.  Bake for 35-40 minutes.




 

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38