02 03 Sweet Mornings: Late to my Own Party....It's a Keeper Thursday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Late to my Own Party....It's a Keeper Thursday

34
I'm late to my own party... I was supposed to be cohost of It's a Keeper Thursday but life got in the way and I'm late... Christina I am SO SORRY for being late but I am here now so Lets Party!!!!  It's a Keeper Thursday is special to me because it was one of the very first Linky parties I joined.  So link up all your wonderful stuff and make it a party!!

It's a Keeper


But before you do, here are a few little guidelines….
•Follow It’s a Keeper and today’s co-host via email, Facebook and/or Twitter.
•Your link should be a food or craft/project related item. Link up as many as you’d like!
•Add It's a Keeper Thursdays button to your sidebar or blog post – help spread the word!
•Be sure to check out some of the awesome posts that others have linked up! Let them know that It’s a Keeper sent you!

Labels:

35 36 37 38