02 03 Sweet Mornings: Balsamic Vinaigrette - Pinterest Saturday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Balsamic Vinaigrette - Pinterest Saturday

34
I LOVE Pinterest and have so many recipes I want to try!!  So I decided that Saturday is going to be Pinterest Saturday where I post about something I pinned. 



It feels almost like Summer in North Carolina.  The sky is blue, the birds are singing and we opened our pool.  We don't have a heat in our pool so the water is COLD (about 72)!!!!  But during the heat of the day my youngest, her boyfriend and my husband went in.  My daughter stayed in about 2 minutes but the boys stayed in much longer.  Me, I won't be going in until its at least 85 in the water :)

This little guy came out of the pool before K jumped in

This weather is making our thoughts turn to salads and I made a lovely balsamic viniagrette from Chinese Grandma.  this viniagrette is the right combination of sweet and spicy and even my husband who likes nothing but purchased Italian dressing enjoys it.  It is quick to mix up and tastes delicious.  Definitely a most excellent pin!!!

Find the recipe here.

Have you found something amazing on Pinterest?

If you are not on Pinterest yet and want to be send me an email and I will send you an invite.  If you are on Pinterest I would love if you would follow me (and I will follow you in return).

Hope you have a Sweet Morning!!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38