02 03 Sweet Mornings: Salsa Tunafish Sandwich 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Salsa Tunafish Sandwich

34
I apologize for the lack of posts in the last week.  I am in the midst of a crisis and trying to figure it out.  I LOVE writing this blog and finding/adapting/creating/making new recipes but I have discovered something.  Writing a food blog leads to this equation:

Making recipes+ tasting + tweaking recipes + tasting + tasting = putting on 10 pounds in 3 months

So I have been struggling with how to make this work (plus zipping my jeans) and am going to try this equation:

Make new recipe + small taste + enlisting other tasters + walking + bike riding + 'healthy' meals

Hopefully the result will be my pants zipping :))

Whenever I feel like eating 'healthy' for some reason I crave this recipe for lunch (my husband and daughters think I'm nuts and make faces but I enjoy this).  It makes me feel like I am making a small step and leads to me eating healthier all day.




Salsa Tunafish Sandwich


1 can of  Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
1 Tbsp Nonfat Plain Yogurt
2 or more Tbsp of salsa
2 Slices of cheese
4 slices of bread of choice, toasted (I like wheat bread)

Mix together tuna, yogurt, and salsa (add as much salsa as you like to increase heat).
Divide the tuna to make 2 sandwiches. 

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38