02 03 Sweet Mornings: Meatless Monday-Fried Rice 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Meatless Monday-Fried Rice

34
Today's Meatless Monday post is going to be very short because quite honestly dinner was a fail.  Not an epic fail, dinner was edible but a fail nonetheless.  I attempted Vegetable Fried Rice.  I like Fried Rice and so does my family but my attempt fell short.  The problem was my rice.  It was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to sticky.  I like sticky rice but IT DOES NOT WORK for Fried Rice.  No matter how long I fried it the texture didn't change if anything it got stickier.  It looked like glop.  Or dog food.  Needless to say I am not sharing the pictures.

I have to give my family credit, they ate it and didn't complain.  But no one wants the leftovers.  Hopefully next week will be more successful.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38