02 03 Sweet Mornings: Liebster Blog and Thank You 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Liebster Blog and Thank You

34

WOW!!!!!!!  I am TOTALLY overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!  I just found out I have been awarded the LIEBSTER blog by 3 different bloggers in the past week!!!!!!!!!!!  I was putting together my post to pass it on when I found out about the last award!!!!!!!  Thank you to Kiri at Healthy Foodie Travels, Ruth at Spring of a Curious Seed, and Mama F at Doggie at the Dinner Table for recognizing me!!!!  You have no idea how much this means to me!!!!!!


So the Liebster Blog Liebster is German and translates to "dearest" or "favorite". It is meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:

- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog

- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you

- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog

- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed

- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog

So here goes.  It was really difficult to select 5 blogs, there are so many amazing ones.  The blogs I am enjoying and am awarding the Liebster Award to are:


Onion Goggles


Healthy Jalapeno


Art of Cooking Real Food


Seaweed and Sassafrass


Inventive Vegetarian


I am giving an extra one to Mama F at Doggie at the DinnerTable.  She was on my original list before she awarded it to me so I am sending it back to her.
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog.  Thank you for all of the comments, they mean so much to me.  Thank you to my followers.  Thank you for the recognition.  It all means so much to me, you miss the little happy dance I do when I get a new follower or a positive comment or recognized by  other bloggers.  All those little things add to my Sweet Mornings!!

Labels:

35 36 37 38