02 03 Sweet Mornings: Oatmeal Bread Machine Bread 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Oatmeal Bread Machine Bread

34

So the plan this year is to learn to make bread.  Delicious homemade bread for my family to enjoy.  I plan to work on and perfect (well probably not perfect but at least make something edible)  something each week and post about it on Sunday’s (it’s a brand new year so I can have lofty goals…we will see if I follow through).  Well its 2012 and Sunday so I must be posting about bread.



Since I have not started working on anything new I kinda, sorta cheated….I made a recipe in the bread machine that I have been making for years (well when I remember that I have a bread machine, and have the ingredients in the house, and start it in a timely manner).  When I do make this bread it is inhaled!!!!!  It is amazing warm with a meal and equally wonderful toasted for breakfast.  It is slightly sweet and just delicious.  Hope this recipe makes your mornings sweet!


Oatmeal Bread
(for Bread Machine)

Printer Friendly Recipe

1 ¼ cup warm water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp salt
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup quick oats
3 cups bread flour
2 ¼ tsp bread machine yeast

Combine ingredients in order specified by your bread machine.
Push start
Wait
Slice and enjoy

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38