02 03 Sweet Mornings: Chocolate Mint Brownies 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Chocolate Mint Brownies

34

I know, I know, I know another bar type cookie.  I’m stuck in a rut, but I promise it will change, tomorrow.  My oldest daughter arrives home from college tonight so tomorrow she will be here to shape, roll, decorate or whatever else the cookies call for.  So hold on for another day of bar cookies, I think you will like them.  This time it’s a brownie and its mintJ 

A chocolatey, minty, gooey brownie that will be a good addition to a holiday cookie plate.  They use mint chips, I have experimented with a variety of brands and most work, the ones that have chocolate with the mint chips provide the most chocolate brownie.  The brownies are so easy to mix up you don’t even need a mixer.




Cookie tray is filling up!!!


Chocolate Mint Brownies

Printer Friendly Recipe

⅔ cup butter
1 (10 oz) bag of mint chips
1 ½ cup sugar
⅓ cup cocoa
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt

Preheat oven to 350.
Grease a 13x9 pan.

In a microwave safe bowl melt 1 cup of mint chips and the butter in microwave (approximately) 1 - 1 ½ minutes until chips are melted when stirred.
Stir in sugar and cocoa,
Add in eggs mixing well.
Add vanilla extract..
Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
Mix in remaining mint chips.

Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 28-30 minutes.

Makes 24 bars

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38