02 03 Sweet Mornings: Welcome 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Welcome

34
Ask anyone, I am not a morning person.  In fact I am a crabby, grumpy, grouchy, don't talk to me in the morning or else you risk having your head bit off kind of morning person.  So why am I writing a blog called "Sweet Mornings"?  Well after one too many grouchy, cranky, typically miserable morning I had had enough.  Something had to change.  The miserable mornings were setting the mood for my (and my poor family's) days and it was getting old.  So I decided instead to start my day with someting sweet- a thought, an image and definitely something sweet to eat.

So in an effort to make ammends for all the miserable mornings I subjected myself, my family, and everyone else to I am going to share my sweet mornings here.


 I am going to start my Sweet Morning blog with this image of a butterfly visiting my garden.
  May it add some sweetness to your day!

Labels:

35 36 37 38